Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009

attackbunny posted:

What are the chances that the 'favour' Gerard wanted is getting Cobra out of prison? We know he's still around because he was in the anime filler arc Mashima's canonised, and with him we've got seven dragonslayers versus seven dragons.

Isn't Cobra still a bad dude though?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009
I hope natsu eats the fire.

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009

tsob posted:

I want a Dragonslayer, or perhaps some kind of magic-user anathema to them that has a puppy sidekick now. One who gets on with Happy, chases Charle and is scared shitless of Pantherlily perhaps for the full range of reactions.

A dragon that drives around killing people with his pet dog.

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009
Rogue is a Cheney? No wonder he turned to evil in the future.

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009

attackbunny posted:

ETA: Chapter link for new page.

So the entire council just got kasploded by a catboy (a catboy named after a canid). That was unexpected.

Did Lahar die as well? Oh, man, Doranbolt, you shouldn't have talked about what a great future he had ahead of him. You brought these dead friends on yourself.

Does this chapter increase or decrease the chances that Silver is Gray Senior?

Personally I think it increases chances. At least for me its the name connection, and the fact that Gray could interact with the ice because it would make him part demon that makes it seem like they're at least related

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009
AFRO HAPPY... A MAN'S MAN!?

• Locked thread