Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
QuasiQuack
Jun 13, 2010

Ducks hockey baybee
New Chapter

Kinda loving all the different dragon designs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

QuasiQuack
Jun 13, 2010

Ducks hockey baybee
New chapter: http://readms.com/r/fairy_tail/351/2053/1

This series can be pretty awesome some times. :hf: :iceburn:

QuasiQuack
Jun 13, 2010

Ducks hockey baybee
http://readms.com/r/fairy_tail/355/2098/1 Mashima :cripes:

QuasiQuack
Jun 13, 2010

Ducks hockey baybee

DrSunshine posted:

Really? For some reason, I don't feel it was as ... blatant back then. Did he really have that many women with the exact same hourglass figure in it at the beginning? Or as many obvious butt/boob shots? Or nude scenes? Somehow I'm a bit skeptical of this, but I don't really feel like I could be arsed to go and reread the comic to find out.

It was definitely milder in the beginning. I still remember when he dropped the first pantyshot very well, and knew right away that that was the start of a slippery slope.

QuasiQuack
Jun 13, 2010

Ducks hockey baybee

Gyges posted:

Yeah, you'd think you'd at least get a cool demon name instead of a lovely modifier for your old one.

:v:

QuasiQuack
Jun 13, 2010

Ducks hockey baybee
I hope Charle dies :colbert:

QuasiQuack
Jun 13, 2010

Ducks hockey baybee
Screw the T&A, look at that bird on the cover page! :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

QuasiQuack
Jun 13, 2010

Ducks hockey baybee
If they had both died permanently it would've been a good chapter.

• Locked thread