Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

Genius. Billionaire. Playboy. Philanthropist.

ChronoReverse posted:

Exactly. I look forward to Natsu punching dragons with fire. It will be glorious.

Given he can punch with fire and lightning, how long until he becomes Tiamat and just punches things with a rainbow of energies?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

New Chapter

So Ultear isn't dead. Big surprise. :jerkbag: While I do like that the magic did age her, it does feel kind of cheap after feeling like we'd have an actually meaningful sacrifice for a change. Oh well, shonen manga, etc.

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

That whole 3 chapters at a time got me all messed up.

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

DeadBonesBrook posted:

SPOILERS!!! Juvia pleasures herself with a toy of Gray, I wish to god I was making this up

I do to. Oh wait, you are! :jerkbag:

I agree still needs therapy, though. A cute side chapter overall.

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

Monaghan posted:

I think she's just holding her breath and giving air to Gajeel.

Despite how messed up the relationship can be when you think about it, I'd be lying if if said I didn't find the romance cute. I'll give mashima some credit, for a shounen writer, he's not terrible at romance.

I could be completely misremembering this but I swear there was an episode where she made iron for Gajeel to eat and the O had a heart for a hole.

I also think that this has been a rather cute romance and it isn't like it came out of nowhere. Gajeel protected her from Laxus' attack after he joined and her pals were attacking him. They also were partners during the S-rank exam.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

I don't know if I would even call what Mest did logical, though, as "Don't stab the guy you're negotiating with" seems to be the most logical thing to do....

• Locked thread