Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Chapter 329

Oh hey i forgot about the Poison dude!

attackbunny posted:

What are the chances that the 'favour' Gerard wanted is getting Cobra out of prison? We know he's still around because he was in the anime filler arc Mashima's canonised, and with him we've got seven dragonslayers versus seven dragons.

There you have it!

Plutonis fucked around with this message at 14:00 on Apr 30, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Kind of interesting to see normal dudes with weapons fighting Mages in equal terms. Also oh man, betting that Ultear's sacrifice will be retconned because of that Age reversing?

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Zogundar posted:

Now that you've said that it occurs to me that there's an easy out to un-murder the entire council at the end of this arc.
"Oh, did you think your memory of killing the council members was real? They were actually using your attack to fake their deaths so that you'd overlook their movements this whole time. Thanks for telling the rest of Tartaros they were dead, sucker!"

Jesus, I'm actually kind of ambivalent on how I would react if Mashima pulled that off. On one hand it's an rear end pull, on the other it's a smart rear end pull.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

milktwice posted:

New Fairy Tail

They're doing a pretty decent job of giving all the Tartaros members sweet powers. The living bomb. cool.

Eh, I just thought: "That dude's a ripoff of FMA's Kimblee." Then again that would make Natsu... Roy?

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Chapter 362

Is it just me or Mashima just ripped off that scene on the Alabasta arc on One Piece?

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Thunderbro posted:

also Juvia picked up Gray's stripping habit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I don't care about the retarded plot of this manga I just care about Lucy and Erza's amazing bazongas and rear end and Natsu punching suckers in the face. Peace out!

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I only read this crap because of Lucy, Erza and the other girls with extremely sexy tits thighs and rear end. gently caress y'all could

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

"Gah!!! This drawing of a beautiful woman who can bear healthy children offends me! Why can't these Orientals draw Dumpty hunchbacked ogres?!" - Low T Goons after taking some delicious estrogen laced water, courtesy of Dr. Isaac Shlomosteinberg

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

TheKingofSprings posted:

What makes you think that poster was ironic

It's aimed at the thread as a whole

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Finally, a rape-murder.

• Locked thread