Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous

Kuroyama posted:

I love how "using the power of all 12 zodiac keys" means "summon all 12 of the spirits at once and have them all push the doors together".

Also, for some reason, the spirits were summoned by the two mages pressing their tits together. Mashima, never change.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous
Anyone who thinks Grey will stay dead is delusional and anyone who thinks a great character should die is an idiot.

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous
In any other manga, bullshit power ups appearing out of nowhere would bother me. In fairy tail it's exactly what I want.

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous
I'm surprised Mashima didn't have the dragon excising power up the dragon slayers. He could have written it that surpressing the dragon transformation also dampened their powers and now they've removed that limiter.

This is bad, but I've forgotten if face ever got activated and if it did, did Natsu lose his magic?

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous
Carla's form is a literal catgirl though. If Pantherlily followed the same logic he'd be a naked man with cat ears.

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous

Myurton posted:

I'm guessing you forgot this series is full of blatant fanservice, of course he would add something that would increase it. Carla being a catgirl fills in one of the fetish slots as well, which would be a bonus.

Yeah don't worry, I didn't forget. He's also made sure not to lose his large underage girl fetishist contingent by making Wendy not even look slightly different after 2 years.

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous
What element is acnologia meant to be anyway? I was sure he was going to be Zeref's dragon and his element was "death", before we were told otherwise.

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous
Yeah it's great that we got to see up the skirt of a little girl who is also a cat :rolleyes:.

Yeah I'm getting very close to dropping this series. If only Natsu wasn't about to have a totally awesome fight.

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous
Vijeeter...

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous
Frosh is cute.

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous
Only Sasuke could ruin a manga he's not even in.

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous
So how strong is Natsu anyway? Gildartz seemed pretty evenly matched with Bluenote, but after the timeskip Natsu completely stomps him.

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous
Something's telling me maybe Laxus will get it.

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous
Did a guy with T Law's powers really just destroy some mangos?

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous
I thought new tits had just crushed the island into the sea with her IMMENSE MAGIC POWER. Shrinking it just seems less impressive to me. Same with how she's obviously just shrunk her lackey rather than turning him into dust.

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous
Uh Gildartz duh.

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous
My guess is because he's popular.

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous

Fabricated posted:

Everyone in the cast is secretly Jellal. Including the cats.

still funny

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous
Why did Precht strip Mavis?

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous
Nope that won't happen and why would it be good anyway?

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous
I don't think I ever understood what Rufus's power was. Could he just copy everyone else's?

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous
I don't think Mashima's "refusing" to kill anyone off since I doubt anyone really wants him to.

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous
Being cursed with immortality is actually a pretty good reason to want to destroy the world. Zeref probably doesn't realise that he'll just end up floating through space for all eternity though.

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous
These overly detailed descriptions are much creepier than the actual chapter.

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous
There's kinda something wrong with you when every murder becomes a rape-murder in your eyes.

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous
I can't disagree, but Statham's design has kinda become awesome by accident.

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous
Goons being mad at no one dying in a children's comic in 3...2...1...

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

I have hope that FT can kill someone off. Even Naruto managed to kill of Neji and a bunch of adults!

Gonna sound like a broken record, but it's only cos this criticism keeps coming up over and over. Why would killing off characters help the story or even matter? Neji dying had gently caress all effect on the story, would things have been any better or worse if he had survived?

e: The ending of Naruto couldn't possibly have been worse so I guess better!

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous
lol if anyone actually expects dramatic tension and character/worldbuilding from fairy tail. No one will ever die and in my opinion, no one should. Fairy tail is a tits and muscles dum manga where the heroes always win and everyone lives happily ever after.

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous
oh yeah of course fairy tail is dark and hosed up I didn't realise thanks

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous
Well not only is it sexy it's also hilarious. Nothing as funny as a good bit of sexual humiliation. Well the only thing funnier is elderly molesters, that poo poo never gets old.

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous
Yep, not sure who half of these people are. Pretty funny that he's pretty much a better version of Lucy, although your ammo having to be dead is a little limiting. If this guy was the poo poo though he'd be res'ing dragons.

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous
I think you may be exaggerating :o:

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous
Would have been funny if no one dies in fairy tail like people seem to claim. This guy would have made a big entrance, then wouldn't have been able to summon anyone and would then be unceremoniously beaten.

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous
I think Gildarts is hungry.

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous
Holy poo poo why do some people think everything in this manga is a fetish? That's pretty scary.

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous
You guys are gross.

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous
Well given she's a furry I'm sure she's got some kind of fanbase.

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous
That title page :barf:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous
Fairy tail is very good at being a dumb shonen manga. Bit embarrassing to see anyone expecting anything more from it.

• Locked thread