Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous
Yeah I'm not getting it either.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous
I like how hard you gross fuks work to make this weird manga even weirder.

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous

Spiderdrake posted:

I like how you show up in the thread to clownpost about how normal the manga is and how it's the posters who are the problem. B-b-b-b-but something awful, underage looking comatose women trapped in a crystal giving birth to children thrown out on the street is perfectly normal in a manga about boobs and dragon friendship!!!

nah it's ok cos she's actually hundreds of years old

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous
Haha acnologia aka puff the magic dragon.

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous
Fairy tail is nowhere near as bad as some people like to claim it is. Bleach was very occasionally enjoyable towards the end of its run when it just let itself go and went super dumb. Fairy tail is that all the time.

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous
I like Markarov, he's a cute old man and I'm glad he's not dead.

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous
All the dragons died. Sherria lost her magic permanently. Gildartz is still missing an arm. Ultear is still old. Also that bomb demon killed a few people.

I still don't understand why any of this matters though. Fairy tail was great because it was dumb and light-hearted and just poorly enough written to still be entertaining. While it was far from being good, I definitely wouldn't say it was anything close to being bad either. It was just fairy tail!

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous
So what's everyone's Laxus OTP?

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous

Fabricated posted:

rave has like one really well done and sad death in it.

My god why is that a meter of quality?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous
It's p fitting that an extremely boring and bland manga had a similarly boring thread.

• Locked thread