Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Rangpur posted:

Giselle, with the haunting spin-off ballet about an angry magic punch man who eats steel, and his love for a fellow magus who, uh, was good at rune making I think?

...it's weird but it actually does feel like my brain pulled the plug on Fairy Tail related memories a while back and now they're just gurgling down the drain. Like, "oh yeah, the girl who wore feathers, wasn't she part of the big tournament? I had no idea she debuted in the same arc as Wendy, what the hell."

No thats her sister. But I understand not remembering.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Sindai posted:

I mean, so did every previous fight at the end of every previous arc.

Well in most of them. The villain was way stronger then him, so somthing else gave him a power up to win.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

RatHat posted:

His girlfriend was murdered by dragons, that's about it.

No it was some girl he did not even know. Appearntly the rest of his family was eaten however which he stated in the chapter before. But pretty much he was just an rear end in a top hat. He did not even have a good design, as it was pretty much just Zancrow again.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Also one of the Sacrifices that had happened, Celica losing her magic was undone.

No Consequences at all. There was not a single one I can think of in the series.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

sharktamer posted:

All the dragons died. Sherria lost her magic permanently. Gildartz is still missing an arm. Ultear is still old. Also that bomb demon killed a few people.

I still don't understand why any of this matters though. Fairy tail was great because it was dumb and light-hearted and just poorly enough written to still be entertaining. While it was far from being good, I definitely wouldn't say it was anything close to being bad either. It was just fairy tail!

Gildartz has been missing an Arm since he first appeared.

Also Sherria clearly did not lose it permanently as we see her doing magic in the final chapter.

• Locked thread