Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

Kuroyama posted:

The same thought came to me when I heard seven dragons.

I love how "using the power of all 12 zodiac keys" means "summon all 12 of the spirits at once and have them all push the doors together".

Yeah, that was lame. I mean, wasn't there all that talk about finding all 12 keys giving a zodiac mage immense power?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

I can't believe no one mentioned the "Magic to control my will? Too bad, we just became friends!" comment.

That was probably the best part. FRogue's super mind control magic defeated by Natsu's friendship. :black101:

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

pinegala posted:

http://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/335/3

Well it's not like anyone didn't predict it, but I kinda liked Ultear as a character.

I actually sort of liked that. Purely because the entire world got to see a minute ahead, and that amuses me.

Still would have preferred him to stay dead for a few chapters, so that Juvia could try to actually be useful for once.

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

If this goes into creepy fanservice now, I'm going to be vastly disappointed. But of course it will.

Cool to see that those treasure hunters aren't just mooks.

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

Gyges posted:

Impressive. That was actually approaching History's Strongest Disciple levels.

I would honestly say it was worse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

I think part of me is happy that it turned out how it did. Part of the charm of this manga is that friendship conquers all, and the heroes always win. After Laxus' near death I actually was almost concerned they might do the same, to try and make the manga darker.

• Locked thread