Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.

Silver2195 posted:

I used to assume that after they beat up Zeref they would go to the realm of the gods and beat up Ankhseram. It would give the God Slayers a chance to shine for once. Stuff like the "Fairy Tail memories" covers make it clear that this is going to be the last arc, though.

Based on the Fairy Tail Memories covers, this series will end in July, August at the latest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

Kuroyama posted:

I got into Fairy Tail after hearing about Acnologia's attack before the time skip on a manga reviewing podcast. One of the hosts would not stop laughing about how stupid it was, and I decided to read a few chapters to see if it was really that dumb. So I think my opinion on FT has been shaped by that. I'm more amused than angry whenever it goes in a ridiculous direction.

Plus, thinking "what would be the stupidest way for this to turn out" has given me a decent track record on my FT predictions.

Which podcast would that be?

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

Surprisingly Mashima didn't put any tits on dragons.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I thought I heard his backstory was revealed in the movie and that it was awful.

• Locked thread