Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
Kind of a letdown development, with a revelation out of nowhere. But I'm used to FT's terrible pacing

Why does he need to kill all of humanity if he already revived his brother more or less

It's going to end up being some bigger bad who cursed him, and his dumb rear end couldn't figure it out in centuries of life, and then maybe god slayer magic will be used? Or Mashima will forget

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!

Angry Grimace posted:

Its not even all that huge of a revelation. We already knew Natsu was a demon he created; the fact that he was a normal looking bloke meant I guessed instantly he was a brother or something.
I don't remember when this was said :(

Alectai posted:

Isn't that exactly what was said though?

He pissed off the god of life and death with his research into raising the dead, and that god put a curse on him that gave him a killing aura that grew stronger the more he loved life, as well as making him immortal so that he could suffer eternally?
I'm personally not taking it at face value

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

badd mann

also i think mashima forgot fairy tail has a sand magic user

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

The chapter teaser for 461 better not be a death flag for Ichiya

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

I believe Anna is a new name drop

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

Speedread

I think the condition may just be "has fallen in love" given some of those affected

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

I guess next chapter will feature more Larcade, who kind of got clowned on. Since this is the final arc do you think the subplot with Ivan Dreyer will be resolved really clumsily?

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

Kuroyama posted:

New chapter.

What? How?

I have no words. I don't know how we can top this.
it was hinted at several weeks ago. still really dumb.

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

Say Nothing posted:

Now that he's gone, can we erase the memory of Mavis ever being pregnant?
when you're surrounded by your family on your deathbed, your last thoughts will not be of your many good works in life, but how badly written fairy tail was

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

if the final boss of fairy tail isnt ivan and/or the dark god i will be somewhat disappointed

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

i am really looking forward to there being no resolution with the god that instigated all of this zeref business, despite the series specifically having god slaying magic users

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

pretty bad ending, the bit with zeref and mavis was inexplicable. he certainly didnt deserve a happy ending

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

gildartz didnt do poo poo to acnologia despite his beef. he also had the old "shortened lifespan" trope from losing a bunch of organs to him iirc. which never amounts to anything in anime/manga

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

Fabricated posted:

rave has like one really well done and sad death in it.
are you referring to the one where a skeleton stays in human shape for hundreds of years, propped up by nothing and out in the open

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

all the recent chapters had x+1 more chapters to go where x is the actual number of chapters left

• Locked thread