Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ActionZero
Jan 22, 2011

I act once more in
imitation of light

jivjov posted:

I just feel that the Japanese honorifics carry more weight and meaning than the "equivalent" titles in English.

jivjov posted:

My big thing I liked about their Gokaiger subs was the fun things like the logos popping up behind the Mobirates calls. I know, it's a dumb gimmick, but I liked it.

You are on an extremely slippery slope to "TN: Keikaku = Plan" here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ActionZero
Jan 22, 2011

I act once more in
imitation of light

mikeycp posted:

How long does it take for the first Garo to really get going?
I watched the first episode, but afterwards wasn't compelled to watch the next instead whichever Rider or Sentai it was I was watching at the time.

You really owe it to yourself to get to when a new character turns up and a certain fight scene shortly after that (you will know which fight I mean when you see it). The show hits its stride before then but that's an early highlight and if you're not in love with Garo at then point then you are a bad person.

ActionZero
Jan 22, 2011

I act once more in
imitation of light

Infinity Gaia posted:

If you don't mind it being a cheaty bug, there's currently a dupe bug with materials. If you double-click any basic material (anything that doesn't require other materials to be crafted) it gets duplicated.

Are you sure? Out of curiousity I tried this and nothing happened.

• Locked thread