Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Newfork
Feb 13, 2012

There are innumerable ways in which I can stop you.

jivjov posted:

Am I as a customer of Evil Hat's (I've purchased their products at retail, I'm not just a KS backer), am I not allowed to raise a concern and attempt to discuss it?

You raised your concern. People think you're overreacting hugely. Discussion had, mission accomplished? You're asking him to do things the site literally can't do, and flipping out about a service that would let those things be done.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Newfork
Feb 13, 2012

There are innumerable ways in which I can stop you.

jivjov posted:

I've not insulted any of you, you have no reason to do so to me.

How about literally wanting to get a kickstarter canceled because you imagine fraud and conspiracy around every corner in regards to a pledge manager (and basically the most honest company in the industry) :shepface:

• Locked thread