Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MollyMetroid
Jan 20, 2004

Trout Clan Daimyo

Rand Brittain posted:

Okay, I’m game. I’m sorry I called you a liar and insincere. It doesn’t really look good on me, does it, after all the talking I did about how RPGnet is so superior for not letting insult people, to say a thing like that.

Were you born this much of a dense shithead or did you take lessons?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MollyMetroid
Jan 20, 2004

Trout Clan Daimyo

Alien Rope Burn posted:

Some 3.5 books are worth money, namely later / low-print. Core books are also decent sellers, though you're probably not going to necessarily get MSRP. 3.5 PHB is definitely worth more than Exalted 2e, the demand has remained fairly constant.

3.0 ain't worth a thing, though. I only got anything for it because I had the CD and sample adventure intact.

It's worth noting that right around when 4e and the "graduate your game" thing from Exalted came out, 3.5 corebooks were in short supply--and since Graduate Your Game required the retailer to physically destroy the 3.5 corebooks to send to WW to get reimbursed...

• Locked thread