Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Harettazetta
Jul 22, 2006

"Well, what choice do I have!? Trust is for fools! Fear is the only reliable way!"
Everything in Index is literally poo poo minus the nun-punching and the characters that already feature extensively in Railgun.

Personally, I encourage everyone that hasn't seen Index to skip it. You're not missing out on anything, minus the least believable semi-love-interest plot ever between the respective lead characters of both series.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harettazetta
Jul 22, 2006

"Well, what choice do I have!? Trust is for fools! Fear is the only reliable way!"

Myurton posted:

You're suppose to feel all squeamish at the mention of anything remotely sexual.

... vagina.

I need an adult. :(

Harettazetta
Jul 22, 2006

Well, that escalated quickly!

Harettazetta
Jul 22, 2006

The more I watch of Railgun, the more I wish I'd never watched Index.

Railgun does everything better.

Harettazetta
Jul 22, 2006

ChronoReverse posted:

I have never watched Index nor do I plan to ever.

This is for the best. Just look up the animated gifs of Touma punching poo poo and spare yourself hours upon hours of disappointment.

Harettazetta
Jul 22, 2006

Wow, that was pretty good for a 'fluff' episode. I definitely appreciated seeing Kuroko being as earnest as she was - underneath all of that comic sexual harassment, she really does care. :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harettazetta
Jul 22, 2006

Nate RFB posted:

There is literally nothing to his character. He has no personality and is as one note as they come. Indirectly speaking he is also the main tie to the Magic Side, which is by far the worse half.

It's bad when one of your characters is literally more shallow than the average viewpoint from your typical crappy visual novel.

• Locked thread