Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Emalde
May 3, 2007

Just a cage of bones, there's nothing inside.
So if I actively enjoyed Index, am I in the wrong place? I had no idea there was a spin-off show until someone mentioned it to me a little while ago.

I just want more of the world, even if it means switching gears from Touma's insanity to something more low-key. :ohdear:

e: My point is I feel like the only one who really enjoyed Index and while I want more Index, I don't think it's going to be the case here. Is it worth the time?

Emalde fucked around with this message at 19:06 on Apr 27, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Emalde
May 3, 2007

Raenir Salazar posted:

For me what I liked best about Index aside from the whole Magic vs. Science thing is its startling adherence to avoiding power creep.

It's kind of hard to apply power creep over a guy who renders literally all powers null. :v:

Emalde
May 3, 2007

Myurton posted:

drat it, and here I was hoping I'd be able to actually watch the show finally. I'm waiting cause I hate that wait between weeks on this show.

I know exactly how you feel! If it weren't for the fact I can't get enough of the action scenes in the Toaru series (She makes an electromagnetic tornado! Come on!!), I would just wait for the show to make its entire run.

• Locked thread