Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
One Eyed Daruma
Sep 15, 2007

Instant Jellyfish posted:

Three of the girls looked like they were in labor last night so I got up every 2 hours to check on them and none of them actually had babies. They can't hold out forever :argh:

It has been my experience that sheep, goats, llamas and alpacas will hold it until the worst possible time ever to give birth.
Hurrinadoquake?
Babies all ove the place.
Barn fire?
Hey, have twin kids pop out while the ruins are still smoldering so a fireman gets play"catch."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

One Eyed Daruma
Sep 15, 2007

Pile of Kittens posted:

Or my favorite, a horse sliced to ribbons because it walked into a knee-high pile of barbed wire and flailed around helplessly, gutting itself like a young soldier going over the top in World War I.

Replace the barbed wire with razor wire and you've got one of the cases I remember from when my mom worked at a Veterinary Teaching College.
Sick/sad thing was the horse survived it, so the owner was all "I love this horse and he is very expensive because he has ______ bloodlines, so I do not want to euth because he is so precious to me."
That poor horse was basically necrotic flesh and open guts wrapped in bandages for weeks because the loving owner couldn't let go/wanted to look like they were compassionate.

• Locked thread