Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
eviljimmy
Nov 16, 2006

It's time for people to stop thinking they are entitled to everything and work for it
This popped up from a lady who is in her late 30s but wishes she were in her teens and creates all sorts of drama. On top of this she is not the brightest bulb:

Rafe is her 10 year old son. I was tempted to point out that millions died in the trenches so it may not be a good idea to make a cake with that theme, however the passive aggressive drama that would ensue would have been unbearable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eviljimmy
Nov 16, 2006

It's time for people to stop thinking they are entitled to everything and work for it
cakes I like...this thing looks like someone took a dump and put sprinkled nuts and candles on it.

eviljimmy
Nov 16, 2006

This just popped up on Imgur:

It's not easy being the owner of a large penis.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

eviljimmy
Nov 16, 2006

TheAbortionator posted:

Dude looks like Kenny Powers.

Only when someone said "act macho" he thought they said "eat mayo"

eviljimmy
Nov 16, 2006

This keeps popping up on my feed, always with people going nuts over "the audacity of those Muslims who think they can come here and do this!" (I am Aaron Ottix in this one) :

Link to the lovely article HERE

• Locked thread