Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Guyver
Dec 5, 2006

I think I figured it out. Okay remember Sho and Miu's mother are from some ninja clan thing that's been mentioned a few times that is basically all about breeding fighters. I'm guessing they didn't want Saiga and Miu's mother to marry for some reason so they killed her. What Miu saw was new guy killing her mother disguised as her father.

While this makes sense it would have been nice to have some foreshadowing. Which I guess there was some because Satomi kept getting mixed orders. Like letting Shigure go and such, he was getting orders from two Saigas. If there was anything more than that I didn't pick up on it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guyver
Dec 5, 2006

I would have liked to see more of China and the Phoenix Alliance. Thinking about it. It would have been fun to have Kenichi go to Thailand with Apa and to China with Ma or Ranka. For as diverse as some of the characters are Kenichi leaves Japan like twice.

Guyver
Dec 5, 2006

Just hopefully it's not a full series based on that weird 3dcg fantasy thing he made.

Guyver
Dec 5, 2006

There was.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-09-13/kenichi-manga-shun-matsuena-draws-3-one-shots/.78739

• Locked thread