Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RoboChrist 9000
Dec 14, 2006

Mater Dolorosa

Gyges posted:

The one with boobs big enough to be called big boobs lady in HSDK, duh. The one pulling a Tsunade.
I'm pretty sure that Miu or any of the other 'average' girls in HSDK are significantly bustier than Tsunade.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RoboChrist 9000
Dec 14, 2006

Mater Dolorosa
Could it be a non-ending? Like I never read Dragonball Z back when, nor did I bother with Naruto when the Shippuden jump happened, but is it within the realm of possibility that it's all
"HSDK is ending! Get ready for HSDK: Shippuden Z starting next month!"

Because, yeah, it does feel kind of like a lot of hanging threads are still there.

RoboChrist 9000
Dec 14, 2006

Mater Dolorosa
When are the other two one-shots due out, anyways?

• Locked thread