Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
I do kind of admire the artistic chops it takes to draw a fight between two girls clad only in speed lines without any technical nudity. Truly a master of his craft.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
The bit with Chikage was kind of disappointing because didn't Kisara say she was about to "figure something out" a few chapters ago? I was expecting her to pull out something new but I guess not.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
Wow I thought that first move was brutal but then it just kept going. :stare:

tsob posted:

I'm having trouble making out something, was it two of Kensei's fingers that got ripped off like it seems, or two of Tanaka's? Either way, holy poo poo.
I think that's Tanaka shoving his own fingers through his palm after Kensei blocked it in order to throw blood in his eyes.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
Time for a rescue Grandpa arc?

Sindai fucked around with this message at 04:30 on Jul 20, 2013

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
Are those her goggles or is each of her eyes supposed to be binocular? :stare:

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
Tactical Bikini Archer is probably the most incredible character design in anything ever.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007

tsob posted:

Really? Doesn't seem anything special to me. Honoka is the sister I assume? Age gap seems a bit much from what little I recall of her.
The joke is that Hermit's little sister died so he has a huge soft sport for Honoka and spoils her rotten when they hang out. I don't blame you for forgetting though since it's been years since it was last brought up.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
Marmaduke what are you doing??? Human armor is not for dogs!

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
That chapter makes me wish this series was always about Niijima and Shigure buddy-copping it up.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007

SirDan3k posted:

He's probably still the leader of the killing fists but the new guy is leader of the armed division that wants a world embroiled in war to practice in.
Isn't the guy who was keeping grandpa busy on the island the leader of the armed division?

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
Welp I guess in that case maybe Elder really is dead for real. :ohdear:

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
This seems fairly sudden. Kensei never got eaten up like most of the other bad guy masters, Shigure's brother got introduced right at the end and did nothing, etc.

I wouldn't mind a sequel series. :shrug:

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
Yeah that spread is pretty much HSDK.jpg.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
He fought for gender equality by stripping to his underwear despite not being a woman. A true hero. :patriot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
I am pretty disappointed we didn't get to see Kenichi's head on a hulking 8-foot master body.

• Locked thread