Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ANIME AKBAR
Jan 25, 2007

afu~
Yeah when you look at each panel and page individually it looks pretty awesome but when strung together it's completely nonsensical and dumb.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANIME AKBAR
Jan 25, 2007

afu~

Good Citizen posted:

(hopefully final)
I'm having trouble remembering a fight with a weapon user that wasn't meaningless filler or just training for Kenichi.

Though the fights themselves are sometimes good.

ANIME AKBAR
Jan 25, 2007

afu~
531 :asoiaf: :asoiaf: :asoiaf:

ANIME AKBAR
Jan 25, 2007

afu~
A Foppish Master, this owns

ANIME AKBAR
Jan 25, 2007

afu~
A manga where thrusting rifle barrels into a woman's mouth and breasts is considered erotic fanservice. A reprehensibly shameful manga.

ANIME AKBAR fucked around with this message at 04:36 on Nov 18, 2013

ANIME AKBAR
Jan 25, 2007

afu~

So all the disciples are accounted for except Renka, I guess? Also can't wait to see what shovelface is going to do with that hoe.

Are we getting near the end of the manga then?

ANIME AKBAR fucked around with this message at 04:47 on Feb 6, 2014

ANIME AKBAR
Jan 25, 2007

afu~
Pretty sure Elder Furinji is too loving huge to be disguised like that. I was guessing it was Saiga Furinji, until he showed up with Yami in the previous chapter.

ANIME AKBAR
Jan 25, 2007

afu~
The second and third pages epitomize everything that is wrong and right with this manga.

ANIME AKBAR
Jan 25, 2007

afu~
I expected the series to end with this arc but not in such a rushed manner. Definitely getting the feeling that either the author lost interest or the series was put on the chopping block by editors. It's a shame because it seems like there was a lot of ground left to cover, and a lot of subplots aren't going to be resolved.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANIME AKBAR
Jan 25, 2007

afu~
That was pretty cool hand, I guess.

• Locked thread