Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cafel
Mar 29, 2010

This post is hurting the economy!
God, MangaPandas updates are worthless. When will I learn to tough it out for a few days until the Manga Stream scan drops?

Really bummed we didn't get to see more of the Hermit/Siegfried fight. I would have gladly given up a page or two (or more) of the Castor/Renka fight to see more of Siegfried in any circumstance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cafel
Mar 29, 2010

furushotakeru posted:

Why is Tanaka's wife Ba Renka? :confused:

I was wondering that myself. Was really confused for a second. If this were a different series I would say it didn't matter much because she's probably dead, but this series being what it is she's probably just estranged and waiting to be reunited with Tanaka.

cafel
Mar 29, 2010

New chapter is up.

http://mangastream.com/read/hsdk/49580289/1

One finger tornados of destruction is that kind of ridiculous that's teetering on the border of 'cool' and 'stupid'. Nice to see Kenichi continues to be slightly more socially aware then a lot of other shonen protagonists. Yelling at the dude with the dead wife and unborn child isn't going to accomplish much.

cafel
Mar 29, 2010

Nilbop posted:

I cannot stop laughing at that ending. That's probably not the intended reaction but oh my God

Also there's no way on God's green earth you can drive your elbow down on top of the head of a guy who is biting your throat. You can't do it, and you definitely can't do it like a loving jackhammer with enough force to drive his head into his chest cavitahahahaha

Pff... It's totally possible, just dislocate your shoulder by flexing your muscles, then use martial arts will power to relocate your spleen to your shoulder to tie the separate pieces together. Bam, your arm can reach twelve inches further.

cafel
Mar 29, 2010

I'm having a hard time deciding something about the latest chapter.

Is an armored knight running across water and deflecting 20mm Gatling gun rounds with a giant tower shield stupid as gently caress or the best thing I've seen all week?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cafel
Mar 29, 2010

Good Citizen posted:

The sheer number of people involved right now has me worried we're gonna end up with like 6+ fights going on at once and the comic is going to switch back and forth between them neurotically over a really stupid amount of chapters. That poo poo always sucks

Don't worry, they'll get into a ton of fights, but the fights with more interesting matchups will be ignored so we can get as much cat fight, tissue paper clothing T and A as possible in a reasonably paced time frame.

• Locked thread