Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

pentyne posted:

http://www.mangapark.com/manga/Historys-Strongest-Disciple-Kenichi/c522/1

So.....that's the darkest thing in this manga by far.

As hardcore as the Satsujinken are, killing a pregnant woman probably falls under "never under any reason" .I cannot believe that was planned out 400 chapters ago when Ogata was in the woods carving Buddha sculptures when Kenichi first met him. If it was, its some long term planning. The whole point of this fight can't be anything other then Ogata pushing Tanaka to the necessary limits to kill him, so he dies at the hands of the person he most wronged.

That is both grim and dark. And from how it is portrayed Ogata wants to die from killing that fetus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Kensei had to have taken some damage, wasn't Tanaka stabbing him in the gut at the same time he was chewing on his goddamn throat?

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

I think there were some that were important fights, back when they raided that castle like place?

So Rimi is alive... and freaking Odin out via playing possum

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

:allears: Mycroft looks like a complete and utter badass, and he has a bit of a Mr. Hyde feel, I can't wait :allears:

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

badlyknitsweater posted:

Chapters 556 and 557 are out.

War's breaking out. poo poo's getting good.

Weapon guy is still using the hoe :allears:

• Locked thread