Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

Genius. Billionaire. Playboy. Philanthropist.

gently caress it, we can have all the derails about fanservice we want if it keeps leading to chapters as :black101: as this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

Nilbop posted:

You think the main villain is going to end up dead in the first arc to significantly feature him.

I just want to make sure that's what you're saying.

Ruroni Kenshin did it the same way with Shishio and it was perfectly fine. I mean, that was a much better manga and all that, but we only ever got limited exposure to him before he died.

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

KittenofDoom posted:

The end of this manga will be Kenichi going through hospital wards punching sick people back to health.

I HEAL YOU WITH VIOLENCE

Doctors: "It's amazing! Everyone got healed after being punched by that kid there."
Kenichi: "The gently caress did you say about my hair?!"

• Locked thread