Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SirDan3k
Jan 6, 2001

Trust me, you are taking this a lot more seriously then I am.

cafel posted:

I was wondering that myself. Was really confused for a second. If this were a different series I would say it didn't matter much because she's probably dead, but this series being what it is she's probably just estranged and waiting to be reunited with Tanaka.

The series doesn't really have a problem with tragic back stories just tragic now stories.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirDan3k
Jan 6, 2001

Good Citizen posted:

Beside Apachai, the god fist took a crazy amount of damage when fighting Jenazad. That got explained away with the 'masters can move their organs around' thing. I don't think Tanaka has any way to move his brain to a different part of his body though.

The question is can Kensei move his throat? Tanaka had it in his teeth so the blood spray could be from both of them. The lesson that the killing fist can work but will destroy you not only spiritually but physically in the long run.

SirDan3k
Jan 6, 2001

Man sometimes it's easy to forget this book can have teeth. Tanaka died without being able to even scratch Kensei even after putting his life on the line, even training exclusively to fight him, even with the motivation of the loss of his entire family. It just feels so drat bleak in the try your best and you will succeed setting HSDK is.

SirDan3k
Jan 6, 2001

Gyges posted:

Can someone get big boobies lady a new shirt or something so her tits stop taking up entire pages?

You are going to have to narrow that down a bit.

SirDan3k
Jan 6, 2001

He's probably still the leader of the killing fists but the new guy is leader of the armed division that wants a world embroiled in war to practice in.

SirDan3k
Jan 6, 2001

Sindai posted:

Isn't the guy who was keeping grandpa busy on the island the leader of the armed division?

I forget. Basically I think the new guy has only started impersonating Saiga recently to start a war and Saiga is still the real leader of the killing fists. It's why the unarmed Yami division turned on the armed division so quick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirDan3k
Jan 6, 2001

I will beat the life right into you.

• Locked thread