Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

Good Lord. I was expecting some sort of exposition but nope that was just a fox.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

Houdini-chan no!!! You can't relax your ki!

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

Gyges posted:

At least in the Kenichi universe he died from a hammer to the gut instead of some rear end in a top hat punching him in the gut. I wonder if that dude felt like poo poo for taking down Houdini, or if he bragged about it until the day he died.

He better have always referred to his fist as the one thing Houdinin couldn't escape our he died for nothing.

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

We were really close to this series becoming Disciple of The North Star.

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

I have not been able to follow the story with Miu's dad at all. So he was just faking being evil this whole time? Is he a good guy now?

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

Good Citizen posted:

More like the evil guy was faking being him. Don't think about it too much. It's dumb.

Yeah I got the disguise part but where has he been this whole time? I'll just accept it as a dumb thing.

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

The final battle in the DoD was the best final fight in the series both thematically and story wise and I refuse to hear otherwise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

If you are going to have an abrupt ending like that to a story that could have lasted as long as this one just skip to the end part of Kenichi becoming a master. I don't need to know what everyone was doing one year later.

• Locked thread