Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SerSpook
Feb 13, 2012

I only read this once a bunch of chapters have piled up (recently caught up on it), but I'm under the impression the final villain is actually going to be Ogata and not this newly introduced dude.

The longest running thing, and Kenichi's traditional rivals have all been people that use the sei/dou combination technique. Miu even fought someone using it too. Hell, Ogata himself considered Kenichi to be someone gifted in using both sei and dou ki so I'd not be surprised if he creates the perfect form of it or some poo poo at the series end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SerSpook
Feb 13, 2012

So uh.

That was a good chapter and that was some great art. Master eyes Kenichi is best Kenichi.

Also this series is really good when it focuses on cool fights with Kenichi, with masters, or stupid training. Sometimes it includes all 3, and that is when you get the best things, like Mysterious Teenager Garyuu X.

SerSpook fucked around with this message at 09:56 on Aug 26, 2014

SerSpook
Feb 13, 2012

And apparently the announcement of a big project.

Wonder what that is.

• Locked thread