Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Harry
Jun 13, 2003

I do solemnly swear that in the year 2015 I will theorycraft my wallet as well as my WoW
He's shown he has no problem killing anyone who challenges him. He said it just before Kenichi and his friend started to fight him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harry
Jun 13, 2003

I do solemnly swear that in the year 2015 I will theorycraft my wallet as well as my WoW

Nilbop posted:

I cannot stop laughing at that ending. That's probably not the intended reaction but oh my God

Also there's no way on God's green earth you can drive your elbow down on top of the head of a guy who is biting your throat. You can't do it, and you definitely can't do it like a loving jackhammer with enough force to drive his head into his chest cavitahahahaha

He somehow got out of it. No idea how.

Harry
Jun 13, 2003

Ytlaya posted:

Not really; if she can't move her hands/feet it's not like having underwear on is going to expand her options (and if it did then she could just as easily literally use her boobs as a weapon*).

*Honestly surprised this didn't happen

Did you somehow miss the part where she had a bunch of needles under her choker and used them to take out a scientist and two guards, as well as breaking some magic resin?

Harry
Jun 13, 2003

Isn't Miu basically a master but with the weakness of exploding clothes?

Harry
Jun 13, 2003

Monaghan posted:

Jenazad completely curbed stomped her, so she's not master level yet.

Eh, there's still different levels of masters. That one guy running the tournament was one but they also added the "yeah but he sucks."

Harry
Jun 13, 2003

What?
What?
What!!?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harry
Jun 13, 2003

Did Renka's outfit get even more ridiculous than before? Or has that how it's always been and I just forgot since her clothes usually explode in seconds.

• Locked thread