Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
genki
Nov 12, 2003

tsob posted:

I don't mind though, because I've been waiting for Chikage to come over because of Kenichi's friendship and not because she was physically beaten for ages now and this pretty much confirmed that's what's going to happen, even if not for another while. It might not have suited everyone to have the fight go that way, but it's certainly what I've been waiting for.
Plus, I mean, come on. How exactly would they portray Chikage getting beaten in a physical match? Punching little girls just doesn't look good, no matter what context... power of friendship is the only way she can be beaten at all, pretty much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

genki
Nov 12, 2003
Seems like they've built up quite a cast of villians...

genki
Nov 12, 2003
Ch 549 is out (but not much happens so far. Next chapter could be good.)

genki
Nov 12, 2003
Up to 553 now, plot seems kinda slow these days but hopefully things will pick up soon. Wonder if anything bad will actually happen to shigure or if we'll just see her naked a lot more. (rhetorical)

genki
Nov 12, 2003
Couple chapters, some boobs. fights ... not really progressing.

• Locked thread