Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
furushotakeru
Jul 20, 2004

Your Honor, why am I pink?!
Why is Tanaka's wife Ba Renka? :confused:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

furushotakeru
Jul 20, 2004

jsun posted:

:wow:

He hit him so hard I'm surprised his pants didn't explode off his body.

Don't be ridiculous. This is a guy we're talking about, not some bimbo.

furushotakeru
Jul 20, 2004

Chapter 533 is up

furushotakeru
Jul 20, 2004

Chapter 540 is out.

I guess I'll go ahead and link Chapter 539 too, since it doesn't seem like anyone bothered to post last week.

furushotakeru
Jul 20, 2004

Well, it's no Furinji Tank Shuriken but I'll admit that it is pretty drat awesome.

furushotakeru
Jul 20, 2004

Chapter 560

Kenichi has become so reliable and cool :cool:

furushotakeru
Jul 20, 2004

He's the head of the kuremisago. He was named several chapters back as captain eyepatch's other master but they didn't show his face at the time, just a shadow..

furushotakeru
Jul 20, 2004

Sindai posted:

Isn't the guy who was keeping grandpa busy on the island the leader of the armed division?

He's the leader of the Hachio executioner blade group but I don't think it was ever said that he leads yami's armed division. Then again, it would make sense for him to since he is so strong.

furushotakeru
Jul 20, 2004

I'm confused about the ryuusui seikuken "daini" and "daisan" (basically Mark 2 and Mark 3, respectively). Has this come up before? I'm not sure how they are different or what he is doing or how he learned/figured it out.

furushotakeru
Jul 20, 2004

Death Bot posted:

http://kenichi.wikia.com/wiki/Ryuusui_Seikuken

And yes, it came up during the original training arc. Level 3 is the one where you're actually seeing the enemy with your Sharingan or w/e

Oh right, I've just never seen it referred to that way in the scans. Makes sense., thanks.

furushotakeru
Jul 20, 2004

But...but... Kushinada ( . )( . ) style mayhem!

This is cool but kind of dragging on, and splitting time between three simultaneous battle royales is getting a bit old since none of them have been resolved to date. Kind of having the same issue with One Piece lately, so maybe it's just me.

furushotakeru
Jul 20, 2004

I hope next week he's just all "Oh hey- sup?" :zoro:

furushotakeru
Jul 20, 2004

This has been one of my favorites but Matsuena has really been mailing it in recently when it comes to art. All the bodies have weird perspectives and proportions, even on non ecchi panels. More likely they've been outsourcing most of the art to the lowest bidder as it winds down, perhaps he's been working on a new series.

I'm sad it's ending but it's better end on a relative high note. I look forward to the epilogue next week, hopefully it will be cool.

furushotakeru
Jul 20, 2004

Yeah I think that DoD was the peak for me. It was still good for a while after that, but not quite as good.

furushotakeru
Jul 20, 2004

dazoner posted:

I will go ahead and say Kenichi's final fight was his most awesome.

Respectfully disagree, but that's the internet for you. It was rad that he won but a complete asspull to suddenly invent this classification of ki mastery level three chapters before the end of the (540+ chapter) series that they had never mentioned once before, simply so that they could show Kenichi somehow skipping over the middle level and becoming a ki master for no reason whatsoever. The theme throughout the entirety of this series is that Kenichi has no talent and succeeds only through hard work and extreme endurance, and any time Kenichi started talking about how he was getting better the Ryouzanpaku masters outright laughed him into the ground and reminded him that he has no talent and was nowhere near competent much less master class. That has nothing to do with his final fight, it was more along the lines of a Naruto Power of Friendship (TM) (oh and by the way it healed his opponent too for reasons) moment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

furushotakeru
Jul 20, 2004

I think you mean ""became a master" not "died"

• Locked thread