Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Namnesor
Jun 29, 2005

Dante's allowance - $100
I didn't care for this chapter because it concentrated on the least interesting characters and the least interesting matchup. I wish we could have seen more of Siegfried/Hermit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Namnesor
Jun 29, 2005

Dante's allowance - $100
These two men's moustaches are equally as impressive as their week-long duel.

Namnesor
Jun 29, 2005

Dante's allowance - $100

Yasser Arafatwa posted:

I dunno, seeing like a 12 foot tall fully plate armored knight running on water, deflecting bullets with a shield was pretty funny. Although I'm half expecting Shigure to bust the armor and expose a half naked chick inside.

Half-naked. How naive. :rolleyes:

Namnesor
Jun 29, 2005

Dante's allowance - $100

resurgam40 posted:

Not so much happening in 547 besides the Eternal Sunset beginning and Shigure being a glorious troll.

Seems like they're also gearing up for Kenichi to do something gloriously awesome.

Namnesor
Jun 29, 2005

Dante's allowance - $100
561 and 562 are up.

Hell yes, time for Kenichi to get in on the fighting :unsmigghh:

Namnesor
Jun 29, 2005

Dante's allowance - $100

Frankenstein Dad posted:

That guy's motives are stupid as hell.

I don't really know what or why anyone is doing anything in this manga right now, but dude draws a mean rack fight scene.

Namnesor
Jun 29, 2005

Dante's allowance - $100
They're literally fighting with explosions.

Namnesor
Jun 29, 2005

Dante's allowance - $100
There exists no plan too perfect that the Elder can't ruin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Namnesor
Jun 29, 2005

Dante's allowance - $100

Caros posted:

So that happened.

That ending is so goddamned abrupt it feels like it should be followed by 'rocks fell and everyone died THE ELDER PUNCHED THEM ALL'

• Locked thread