Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Gyges posted:

The greatest single panel in HSDK. Following shark punch of course.

I wish this manga was more about Apachi though. Apa sleep mode.

Apachai sort of bothers me because he's an example of the super racist "noble savages" view of south-east asians that seems to show up a lot in Japanese media.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

tsob posted:

Not to mention his main rival Agaard doesn't share his naivety, childish-ness or rather simple personality and is from the same area. Nor does Tirawit, his disciple, who I believe is from the same area.

Fair enough, though the whole Indonesia arc was pretty bad in terms of making the country seem really primitive.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Sindai posted:

Are those her goggles or is each of her eyes supposed to be binocular? :stare:

Like Jaweeeblop said, they're obviously supposed to be boobs. I mean, this is History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi we're talking about.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Serious Frolicking posted:

At least they had a pretty good excuse for gratuitous nudity for once.

Not really; if she can't move her hands/feet it's not like having underwear on is going to expand her options (and if it did then she could just as easily literally use her boobs as a weapon*).

*Honestly surprised this didn't happen

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Is Kenichi at a "guns are worthless" level yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Kenichi loses his focus for a split second and that dude he's fighting who I forget the name of just snaps his neck and everyone looks on in horror and the manga ends with everyone who survived the battle attending Kenichi's funeral. Fast forward 10 years and the world has devolved into a state of constant war between warrior clans, just as the killing fist folks and their weapon-using counterparts desired.

• Locked thread