Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ringo Star Get
Sep 18, 2006

JUST FUCKING TAKE OFF ALREADY, SHIT
I'm a huge closet Daft Punk fan, to the point when I started sharing it with my friends they were surprised. I love the dance-beat feeling of their songs, especially all of Discovery, I can listen to that whole album over and over.

Surprised there hasn't been any Daft Punk avatars made from the clip from Random Access Memories. If I was any bit of skilled I'd do it myself :( Can anyone make an avatar of the drum hands at :14 and the guitar finger bit at :17? I'll worship you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ringo Star Get
Sep 18, 2006

Zedicus Mann posted:

Oh god guys, real official leak right here: https://soundcloud.com/omulu/daft-punk-get-lucky-6-07-real

:iamafag:

Song's not even out yet and we already have an A++++ remix for the clubs, yessssssss.

Ringo Star Get
Sep 18, 2006

So with this album does this mean that new-age disco and early 80's stage music is making a comeback?

Ringo Star Get
Sep 18, 2006

Zigmidge posted:

If you've been listening to good house music, it never left.

Got any suggestions? I'm looking to pad my collection.

Ringo Star Get
Sep 18, 2006

Is it true that its streaming on iTunes now? I can't seem to find it and I'm listening to the Grooveshark stream and oh god Contact should be the first track, right when it goes into the beat its magical.

Ringo Star Get
Sep 18, 2006

Yeah it finally came up, I had to restart iTunes, wouldn't be surprised if it was being hammered a bit. It's so good, I'm dancing in my chair already and its only been the first track.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ringo Star Get
Sep 18, 2006

It's time to Goat Lucky

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PAT1UmlJ-0

• Locked thread