Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
Does anyone know why Wee Waa was chosen? It seems like a joke. One I find funny, but is there a history for them and this location that I don't know?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
A thread ago people were listening to a ten hour edit of a 16 second loop.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
This song is balls to the walls rad. Daft Punk is the best music to work out/bicycle to, can't wait for more of this!

EDIT: To reiterate what I said earlier, it's kind of bizarre that the last thread was flaunting that 10 hour loop of a 16 second snip, yet people are complaining about lack of variety here. Daft Punk songs have always idled in a groove.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
Can we be certain Daft Punk has ever actually released an album?

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
Glad I'm not the only one I guess. I've heard better singers at karaoke, honestly.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

Zigmidge posted:

I hope nobody paid this DJ.

Ya, how dare a DJ play new dance music by a highly respected dance music group in a dance club.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
I like thinking that Daft Punk approves of all of this.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
I think I like it better than the Pharell version. Thanks for posting!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
I guess I'm crazy, Touch is one of my favorites on the album along with Contact.

• Locked thread