Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Miley Virus
Apr 9, 2010

echronorian posted:

Does anyone know why Wee Waa was chosen? It seems like a joke. One I find funny, but is there a history for them and this location that I don't know?

Probably the dissonance between french robots and a small rural Australian town appealed to them, or at least someone at Sony. Plus, just say the name Wee Waa. Weeeeeeeeee waaaaaaaaa. It's pretty funny.

Miley Virus fucked around with this message at 09:03 on Apr 17, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miley Virus
Apr 9, 2010

Yo if you want to (god forbid) use Xbox Music/Zune Store you can buy the single right now instead of waiting two and a half hours. But then you'd have to use Xbox Music so ehhh...

Miley Virus
Apr 9, 2010

PLANES CURE TOWERS posted:

Man it's weird to hear it without the crowd noise. Kinda unsettling.

It's weird, in a much better quality it almost sounds empty in a weird way. I don't think I can deal with this.

• Locked thread