Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

This is posted with the clip on that radio stations website: "This is not the official, final version of the song, but we heard it, and it sounds pretty drat close."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Electroma is really cool visually but just ridiculously slow.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

You can listen at leisure.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Was responding to Feenix.

Also is there any weight at all behind this iTunes rumor? Because wasn't it supposed to be streaming on iTunes a day or two ago as well?

Think you guys are falling for a lie here.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Wario In Real Life posted:

Oops well I revise my statement. It was more in response to the "rumor says it'll be up tonight!" kinda stuff.

Ditto.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

gently caress. I'm on the fence about downloading it while at work. Fuuuuuckkkkkkkk,

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Blowdryer posted:

Someone posted this on Tobtok's post where he said he was listening to the new album.

Is this it? http://grooveshark.com/#!/playlist/Daft+Punk+Random+Access+Memories/86439304

Well that is certainly not the radio edit of Get Lucky so I would assume so.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

JSnake posted:

Is it worth waiting for a better rip? The current leak is a lovely transcode.

If you're just looking to finally hear it I don't think the quality will take away from the experience.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Giorgio just starts kicking rear end at 6 minutes.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

The Fresh Prince posted:

Holy poo poo Contact owns as an intro.

gently caress this is rad as hell.

You might be listening to it backwards, Contact is the last track.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Geirskogul posted:

A lot of :filez: talk here...

Oh shut up party pooper.

Touch is a god drat experience. I just wish these guys could release 3-4 minute cuts of these songs for when I'm on the go and can't invest 7-9 minutes into listening (but that's always been a gripe I've had with some of Daft Punk).

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Mike_V posted:

One might call that a...radio edit. Something a lot of people in here weren't very happy about it seemed.

Haha yeah I guess that would just be a radio edit. The radio edit of Get lucky wasn't that exciting, doesn't mean they couldn't pull it off better with other songs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

I like it I just don't love it. Mark me down as one of the many expecting a lot of mind blowing remixes from this.

• Locked thread