Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill
The excitement for this album has me listening to all the albums again over and over. Alive 2007 still murders. Im sitting at my desk at work just dancing, so sad I missed the tour :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill

Wario In Real Life posted:

Kinda boring unless you're a huge AC fan. It's kinda lame now how they won't tease any of the other tracks so it's basically just guys talking over complete silence about how they made the track.

Im a Huge AC fan but lets be real Panda Bear is just a boring person. His interviews are always terrible, video or print

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill
yeah this rules. Can't wait to hear the whole thing

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill

thathonkey posted:

Can somebody explain how "Doin It Right" sounds new? It reminds me of Animal Collective+vocider. (Serious question; not a dickish rhetorical statement)

People have not listened to Animal Collective. Even though they should

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill
No Im pretty sure that they can;t wait and they do hope they tour.

Just doesn't mean they will.

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill

Perfidus posted:

I figure Guy can see much better than Thomas.

I love this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill
They had all the names in their video though!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-57i6EeKLM

• Locked thread