Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

Is that clip really the whole thing? I am on the left coast so maybe I will just not bother recording the VMAs just for this...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

I love the style of these little snippets they have done. Makes me want a full length movie of the whole thing. Maybe with a nice multi channel mix. I could watch that. Daily.

Makes me want to find my copy of Interstellar 5555 or whatever the Discovery video was. Heck, now I want to try to find it on bluray.

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

Datasmurf posted:

I sat down with a cold beer and watched it on blu-ray last night. It was just as awesome as I thought it would be. I love "Interstella 5555".

Holy poo poo it IS on bluray.

I wonder what happens if you mute the movie and play RAM at the same time...

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

I like the way the album sounds. It might not be innovative or groundbreaking, but it sounds so much better than most music out out today. Compression and loudness and all that I guess, but I am happy with it.

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

Cleretic posted:

Julian Casablancas dances like me, so I literally cannot hate it.

I knew Daft Punk were going to turn up somehow, so when their cameo did happen my reflexive response collided with the actual perception of things. "Yeah--oh, wait..."

I didn't even notice them in the video. Could I have been that bored?

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

I don't care how much tickets cost, I want a tour so bad. Still kicking myself for missing Alive. I will not miss this one.
Congrats, robots.

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

BickidWoody posted:

It's a good album, I think it deserves exposure.

What else good has even come out since then?

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

CaptainYesterday posted:

€85 (about $105 US).

Thanks for reminding me that I didn't see that show.

gently caress I want this so bad.

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

Photex posted:

he's only paying for his data usage on his cell phone.

This is why you never give up your unlimited data plan contract.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

I bought one of the frisbees. The cycle continues.

I can't wait for it to get here.

• Locked thread