Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
illcendiary
Dec 4, 2005

Damn, this is good coffee.

an skeleton posted:

Yes. Yes yes yes. They are awesome. I saw them last Saturday and I am still having glorious flashbacks of awesomeness. Please go see them

The Houston show? A few of my friends went and were unimpressed/disappointed. Both big Daft Punk fans, too. I meant to go but my plans changed last-minute.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

illcendiary
Dec 4, 2005

quadratic posted:

Absolutely. The CD is brickwalled, but not too bad overall. The vinyl has much better dynamic range.

:stonk:

illcendiary
Dec 4, 2005

an skeleton posted:

I gotta say I am extremely jealous. I live in Houston, Texas and have Never heard it on the radio.

Really? It's on Top 40 a decent amount. I heard it in a "Banga Boys" (the terrible local DJs) 7:00 PM mix yesterday.

illcendiary
Dec 4, 2005

an skeleton posted:

On 95.7? to be fair I dont listen enough, maybe. If it is getting play that makes me happy.

I think. Might be 104.1, but it's most likely the former.

Though because they had to fit it in a mix, they cut off lyrics here and there and the :spergin: in me got upset.

illcendiary
Dec 4, 2005

Looks like a remix album was released today (formerly Japan-only, now worldwide, apparently has some new tracks).

http://www.theverge.com/2014/8/9/5985881/daft-punk-gives-elusive-human-after-all-remix-album-worldwide-release

• Locked thread