Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Surfingelectrode
Jan 17, 2006

Yeah, I know it's a drag...
but wastin' pigs is still radical.
Looks like it's real...

http://www.amazon.com/Get-Lucky/dp/B00CEIGXN4/ref=sr_shvl_album_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1366235686&sr=301-1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Surfingelectrode
Jan 17, 2006

AwwJeah posted:

Is the vinyl going to be a double LP? I'm interested if the vinyl release will change my opinion about the pacing at all. It seems like there's a lot of starts and stops. The placing of songs like "Beyond" would make a lot more since in the context of being the opener of say, Side C.

"Beyond" totally sounds like an opener and I can't get over it not being the first song.

Overal, pacing is really the only thing bogging this down for me, minus a few bloated instrumentals (I'm looking at your "Motherboard").

Edit: Don't know why I didn't just Google my initial question. It is not a double LP. gently caress it, I'm just going to re-order "Beyond" on my playlist.

It's totally a double LP.

Surfingelectrode
Jan 17, 2006

Mutation posted:

I really like Human After All. :( It's pretty ugly sounding to the point of being repulsive, but there's nothing else that hits that certain spot in my diseased brain than those squelchy bass notes in Primetime or the humming in the title track. Or the singing in any track.

I don't really get all of the hate for Human After All. I'd say it's a lot less repetitive than some of the songs on Homework were.

My only complaint is that I think the last few tracks are pretty weak. Everything up through The Brainwasher rules.

• Locked thread