Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PleasantDilemma
Dec 5, 2006

The Last Hope for Peace
So the other day I installed the Glance for Pebble app and it's pretty awesome. It's pretty much all the stuff that should have been there native to the pebble. Now I can see calendar entries, send pre-config txt messages, and see my pebbles battery percentage. If y'all don't have it you should get it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PleasantDilemma
Dec 5, 2006

The Last Hope for Peace
I've gotten my pebble wet before and it wasn't a problem. But last week it got wet while I was doing laundry and the water had Tide in it. The dang thing turned itself off and I can't get it to turn back on. At first I was all "pff whatever, it didnt turn out to be the wrist revolution after all" but I got really used to reading my text messages without my phone and now I miss it :-( did this thing come with any kind of warranty? I gotta find the box it came in and look for some small print.

• Locked thread