Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nnep
Jun 17, 2007

3-2 2-0
I've had mine for more or less 4 months now, I couldn't be happier that they've started carrying them at best buy since explaining kickstarter to people is both extremely awkward and exhausting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nnep
Jun 17, 2007

3-2 2-0
I'm shocked that it's caused this much hype. Honestly in my experiences nobody seems to even know what a pebble is just yet, It's still very early in it's infancy. Have they done any media/print advertising?

Nnep
Jun 17, 2007

3-2 2-0
I have a little bit of polarization on my screen too, it really gets amplified when im wearing sunglasses. Most of the time I don't notice it though. Eh

Nnep
Jun 17, 2007

3-2 2-0
I've had my pebble for about 5 months now and can't say I've experienced either of those problems, seems like you've had bad luck.

Nnep
Jun 17, 2007

3-2 2-0

SpartanIV posted:

I wore my Pebble for the first time today and am really liking it. The ability to control my phones music from my wrist in the car is better than I imagined. Also being able to glance down at my watch to see what email/txt I just got while in a meeting at work is great.

One thing I do hate is the strap. Does anyone have a nice leather one they recommend? Also I will take any app recommendations.

I hope you like runkeeper

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nnep
Jun 17, 2007

3-2 2-0
Put up my pebble on SAMart if anyone is looking to make the leap.

• Locked thread