Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
stevobob
Nov 16, 2008

Alchemy - the study of how to turn LS1's into a 20B. :science:

I want a Shazam or Soundhound app on the Pebble, where if I'm driving I can hit two buttons and have my phone tag a song so I don't have to take it out of my pocket.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stevobob
Nov 16, 2008

Alchemy - the study of how to turn LS1's into a 20B. :science:

Smithersnz posted:

You can do this now (on android at least), look here.

Pebble tasker has been released, so now you can run tasker jobs through a menu on the watch. I have the identify songs button above, another button that starts and stops podcasts (so i can keep using the music app just for music) and a sub menu that sends canned texts as replies to the last SMS I received. You could set up spotify to be controlled through this app if you wanted, as well as pretty much anything else you can think of.

EXCELLENT. Thanks for this!

• Locked thread