Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Doesn't work too well for me, the app runs god awfully. Slow, buggy, and I couldn't click any buttons until I rebooted the app.

Heck, the watchface I was using before got ruined too and now has less options. I can't find anything involving beaming any notification I want to the watch, which is something I thought would come built-in (the only option is a $1.99 link on the appstore that just leads to the play store.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
RIP. Got my round through the store (because gently caress kickstarter) and it's the best smartwatch I've ever had. Time to use it until it literally breaks on me.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
I'm going to stick with my round. Too late to refund, but even if I could it's the best thing available right now and if my OG pebble is anything to go by it will last for two years minimum

• Locked thread