Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WastedJoker
Oct 29, 2011

Fiery the angels fell. Deep thunder rolled around their shoulders... burning with the fires of Orc.
Pre-ordered a Black Pebble.

I can't wait for 2015!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WastedJoker
Oct 29, 2011

Fiery the angels fell. Deep thunder rolled around their shoulders... burning with the fires of Orc.

SyRauk posted:

Wow, back of my Pebble says Kickstarter Edition.

I can almost taste the rage of backers who haven't even got theirs yet (assuming you're a pre-orderer and not a backer).

WastedJoker
Oct 29, 2011

I just bought a Cherry Red Kickstarter Pebble off eBay for £165.

I regret nothing.

I'll still buy my pre-order in $ then sell it on eBay £ and probably come out even.

WastedJoker
Oct 29, 2011

My Pebble arrives tomorrow.

No idea what I'm gonna do with it but I'm gonna take it to work with me and impress my dumb friends with it.

WastedJoker
Oct 29, 2011

It arrived

Got it setup for notifications easily enough and have installed the httpebble/pebble apps for apps/faces.

Really do not like the strap so I'm gonna go on eBay and look for nice replacement straps.

WastedJoker
Oct 29, 2011

They've really made a mess with this new app update.

Also, Pebbler keeps giving me UUID errors every time I unlock my phone, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WastedJoker
Oct 29, 2011

My Pebble has been in a drawer for 4 months now.

They updated the app and it became such a hassle to get it to talk to the watch that I just decided to gently caress it and stop using it.

Great concept ruined by xda-quality devs.

• Locked thread