Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lord Lambeth
Dec 7, 2011

I guess I didn't lose much on this because the Time 2 would have been my first pebble but man did I love the idea of this little machine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Lambeth
Dec 7, 2011

I decided to purchase one of those Xaomi Band 2 things because it's a quarter of the price of a Pebble Time 2 which is getting refunded anyway. It doesn't do everything that the Pebble does but it:
A: Tells the time
B: Has a long battery (20 days)
C: doesn't look clunky as hell

Right now seems like a bad time to get on the Android Wear train since 2.0 is supposed to roll out next year, so this is a cheap compromise. If android wear ever improves on it's battery life and size issues I can always just use it as a fitness band.

Lord Lambeth
Dec 7, 2011

That must be on American Amazon because I can't see it on Canadian Amazon

Lord Lambeth
Dec 7, 2011

I got my full refund. This has probably been my first real stinker when it comes to kickstarters but I've mostly backed video game stuff before this.

Lord Lambeth
Dec 7, 2011

I got a 50 dollar off deal in my email for a fitbit. I'm tempted but I hear the quality control leaves something to be desired on these things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Lambeth
Dec 7, 2011

Can you get notifications easily on Fitbit things? Like I have the Xiaomi Band 2 which I can get notifications through a 3rd party app, it would maybe be worth getting a fitbit if it works natively.

• Locked thread