Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lazyhound
Mar 1, 2004

A squid eating dough in a polyethylene bag is fast and bulbous—got me?
Has anyone gotten the Pebblebucks app to pull their balance? The barcode works fine, but it always shows $0 / 0 stars.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lazyhound
Mar 1, 2004

Huebble
    Misfit
    JavaPay
    YWeather
    WoT Adjutant
    91 Dub v2.0
    SmartWatch+
    PebbGPS

Lazyhound
Mar 1, 2004

I've never gotten more than two days and change out of mine.

Lazyhound
Mar 1, 2004

sirbeefalot posted:

Are you just running Pixel Miner 24/7 or what?

I tried disabling Shake to Light and dropped 40% in two days, so it must have been that.

Lazyhound
Mar 1, 2004

What conditions need to be met for the Pebble app to push app updates to the watch? Misfit 3.0 is out and I don't want to lose data by manually upgrading.

Lazyhound
Mar 1, 2004

I scuffed my Pebble against the same concrete pillar three different times. The guy at the InvisibleShield kiosk knows me by name.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lazyhound
Mar 1, 2004

I really like the 3.0 firmware on my Pebble Classic. I just wish it had dropped before I bought an Apple Watch.

Seriously though, it's amazing it's only getting native iOS calendar integration now.

e: ok it bricked itself now, changing my review to six stars.

Lazyhound fucked around with this message at 21:18 on Feb 8, 2016

• Locked thread