Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chu020
Dec 19, 2005
Only Text
Does anyone else get crazy rapid battery drain if you use your pebble during a run? Just tried for the first time today, with Misfit in the background and Music Boss up to control my phone, and my pebble went from 70% to 30% after 50 minutes. I thought this might be because the backlight is being forced on over and over again, so I'll try turning this off next time, but wanted to see if this is a common thing or if there is some other workaround I should be aware of.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chu020
Dec 19, 2005
Only Text
Anyone have problems with the OG Steel buttons only kind of working after a while? The top and middle buttons on the right don't respond if they're the first button pressed, but will respond if I press either of the other 2 buttons first, but only for a short window of time. Still usable, but starting to get really annoying. Also well outside the 1 yr warranty unfortunately.

Chu020
Dec 19, 2005
Only Text
drat, that sucks. I'm still rocking the OG Steel and was really looking forward to the Time 2 to finally upgrade. It's been nice having a functional smartwatch that wasn't super obvious, had an always on screen and didn't need to be charged every day.

Wasn't super impressed with AW when I got one previously, hope they do better with this next generation. Otherwise I guess the Steel just needs to last forever.

Chu020
Dec 19, 2005
Only Text
Well, bought a time steel to replace my steel because there isn't anything particularly appealing coming out from Android Wear and my steel has had two buttons that only work intermittently and screen tearing/blank screens with notifications issues for months. The supposed Fitbit mock up and recent discounts sealed the deal. Forgot how nice it is when it just works.

• Locked thread