Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jingleheimer
Mar 30, 2006
I just picked one up from Best Buy yesterday, and it's been great for the first day, but then the buttons stopped working. So I went back to Best Buy and exchanged it for another one today, and after about 6 hours the screen goes out. Is anyone else having issues like this? I really like the Pebble and I'd hate to get my money back and have to take my phone out of my pocket again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jingleheimer
Mar 30, 2006

Nerdrock posted:

Just checking the obvious here, but I know when I got mine the battery was quite low. Is it charged?

Yeah it's fully charged. The one I got from Best Buy was the last one in the area so I'm just going to wait till they get more and exchange it again.

• Locked thread