Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

PizzeRizzo is great and I won’t stand for any slander.

It’s in a nice quiet section of the park, it’s got AC, it’s clean with plenty of seating, the pizza is just fine, and the value is good for a personal pizza and Caesar salad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlueBayou
Jan 16, 2008
Before she mends must sicken worse

alg posted:

The pizza is definitely kids pizza

They are pretty clear that it’s rat pizza :D

Quixotic1
Jul 25, 2007

Also it was good cause the Citizens of Hollywood would sometimes go through there to end their shift/break.

Braksgirl
Dec 25, 2010

Unofficial Goon Disney travel agent since 2014!

Tens of Goons served!

I ate at Space 220 once about 2 years ago but we sat at the bar and it was a limited menu. We had the deviled eggs which I liked a lot and then I had a chicken and waffle thing which was just a chicken tender on a waffle. It was fine.

Anya
Nov 3, 2004
"If you have information worth hearing, then I am grateful for it. If you're gonna crack jokes, then I'm gonna pull out your ribcage and wear it as a hat."
Pizzarizzo has incredible air conditioning or outdoor fans, and the kids pizza meal is a perfect 8 dollar meal for adults.

Is it glorious pizza? No. Is it filling and perfect for a rest break? Yes. Is it rat pizza? Absolutely.

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013
Second day of Disney world.
First day went great, did everything we wanted in Hollywood and Animal Kingdom. Today a full day of Magic Kingdom. We’ve so far done almost everything as well.
Fun to see the differences between Euro and World. Virtual queues however suck rear end. Waiting for the 1500 parade now but the lovely Queue system also gave me tron soonish. :ohdear:

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

Darth TNT posted:

Second day of Disney world.
First day went great, did everything we wanted in Hollywood and Animal Kingdom. Today a full day of Magic Kingdom. We’ve so far done almost everything as well.
Fun to see the differences between Euro and World. Virtual queues however suck rear end. Waiting for the 1500 parade now but the lovely Queue system also gave me tron soonish. :ohdear:
You’ve got an hour after the queue pops, relax, you got this. Enjoy the parade, enjoy your vacation. The time for stressing and planning was before you got on the plane.

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013

CapnAndy posted:

You’ve got an hour after the queue pops, relax, you got this. Enjoy the parade, enjoy your vacation. The time for stressing and planning was before you got on the plane.

Stress is all that’s keeping me going doing everything…..well that and the smile/grin of my son. Anyway I made it with 15 minutes to spare. Tron is fantastic.
We went into the tiki room musical expecting real birds and music and left with a song stuck in our head and a dumb grin. That show was a surprise delight if only for all the other new visitors wondering wtf we were seeing.
Jungle cruise I expected a pirates like ride through the jungle, but instead we got a tornado of dumb puns and dad jokes. I loved it.
Space mountain is weird. It’s completely different from Hyperspce mountain nor is it anything like the original euro space mountain. Still a cool ride though.

Skyliner tip is still gold btw. We Used it yesterday to get home it’s a smooth and easy ride.

And what is up with Goofy? Why is he the only one who is never in his original outfit?

DisposableHero
Feb 25, 2005
bah weep granna weep ninny bong
If you visit Disneyland right now there are Pizza Planet delivery trucks hidden in queues and rides. They're all painted to match the decor. Fun little game to hunt them down.

We found several but asked a cast member and confirmed we'd missed some.

Edit: Because Pixar Fest if that wasn't obvious.

DisposableHero fucked around with this message at 17:53 on Apr 28, 2024

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Rob savage

Good-Natured Filth
Jun 8, 2008

Do you think I've got the goods Bubblegum? Cuz I am INTO this stuff!

We went to our local park this weekend (Kings Island). The Camp Snoopy area is still under construction, but the kids coaster (boomerang style) looks like it'll be fun. My daughter is tall enough now to ride every ride in the park, but she's still too timid for most of the bigger rides. Shockingly, though, she wants to ride WindSeeker, but it wasn't open due to it being too windy out (ironic).

In the Rivertown section, they play Pickin' On songs, and I love that poo poo. I could sit in Rivertown, watch Diamondback, and just chill to the soundtrack for the better part of a day.

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.
Cedar Fair generally doesn't operate the Windseeker rides until they get fully staffed for the summer, which is three weeks away or so.

Paul Proteus
Dec 6, 2007

Zombina says "si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes!"
Anyone know - if you buy an AP but don't intend to use it later this year for the first "check in," can you still get the hotel discounts? Or do you have to use it first?

Anya
Nov 3, 2004
"If you have information worth hearing, then I am grateful for it. If you're gonna crack jokes, then I'm gonna pull out your ribcage and wear it as a hat."
Happy birthday Hollywood Studios :cheers:

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.

Anya posted:

Happy birthday Hollywood Studios :cheers:

Are we counting from when it opened, or from when there was more attractions than you could count on a single hand?

Atricks
Nov 5, 2003
Hurricane Man
Official Orlando Super Nintendo World info is out. Mario Kart, Yoshi, and Donkey Kong mine cart (which they point out in the video has zero screens).

https://www.universalorlando.com/web/en/us/epic-universe/worlds/super-nintendo-world

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asmd0jGpg9o

Anya
Nov 3, 2004

Coasterphreak posted:

Are we counting from when it opened, or from when there was more attractions than you could count on a single hand?

All birthdays are birthdays to celebrate in my book

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

I hate that one of my first reactions to that video was immediate dread about the inevitable angry responses from stupid people complaining about the trans woman.

couldcareless
Feb 8, 2009

Spheal used Swagger!
She must have some good fortitude to not only be helming projects in Florida, but right next door to JK Rowlingland.

Gejimayu
Mar 4, 2005
spaz
How is the Pirates Adventure scavenger hunt at MK? We're local now and trying to hit the MK stuff we haven't done yet with our 4 and 7 year olds.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Gejimayu posted:

How is the Pirates Adventure scavenger hunt at MK? We're local now and trying to hit the MK stuff we haven't done yet with our 4 and 7 year olds.

It's pretty quick but it's cute. With a 4 and a 7 year old, if they're pirates fans, they'll have a good time.

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

It's a surprisingly well thought out scavenger hunt that randomizes targets a bit so you don't have a line at clues
*Cough* bounty hunt thing at Galaxy edge

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Flying down tonight for the father-in-law’s birthday and coming back next Wednesday :toot:

Flower and Garden looks like it has some great new drinks and eats so I’m pretty excited.